ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Thursday, March 15, 2007

Promise in heart

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Promise in heart

Does love will be ending one day?
Does love disappear along with death?
Does waiting is a torture?

I’m waiting for so long, and now should be the time for you to wait?
So, please wait for me!!!

I’m really sorry. I’m just can’t follow your steps and go along the way to the happiness. I still have my responsible in here; it is an irresponsible if I just walk away.

Hence, I only can ask for your waiting; it maybe can be a test for us. You take a first step to wait at there; I promise I’ll be coming in time! So, please remember to wait for me, and please don’t forget me!

Human have all the habits: suspicious, jealousy, hatred and so on. However, it is not necessary to release all the inner emotions. The world will face the collapsed if everybody can’t handle their negative emotions efficiently. The most important thing is I’m definitely can’t know you, can’t meet you and also can’t fall in love with you! I always thought that time can change all the things including the feeling of mine towards you. I always thought that there is someone in the future whom can take your place. Well, you know the situation just like the time we sit for exam; when we recheck the answer we choose previously, we mostly will choose another answer! We always think that we are right all the time, but the correct answer for the question is the answer we gave previously!I always thought that I’ve another chance to meet my happiness; however I’m just forgotten that GOD already has HIS plan: you are my final happiness.

Hence, there is no ending for love, even death can’t stop it! Due to the insisting in love, waiting is no longer a torture!

I knew you will always waiting for my coming, because it is a sincere promise which only belongs to us! I’m the one who kept the promise all this while, now it is your turn.

Remember, my dear, wait for me!


posted by 悦子 @ 4:20 AM

No comments :

I will follow you...