ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Thursday, March 15, 2007

Start all over

Start all over

Others’ watches are going on like the time goes on, while yours still numb at present or maybe the past. Should you try to change the battery for it?

Now we can realize the truth from somebody’s incidentally words! I just so silly that I’ve leave myself in the past all this while, never intend to wake up……

No matter how we try, we can’t snap the time, then why should I still insist what I insist all this while?

Three years passed, you are still in my heart! I knew that if I insist to forget you, it really means that I just can’t get over you! I choose to be cruel and pretended don’t want to know more about your news, your latest information; however the truth of myself just so desire to know about you!!!

I don’t want to admit that I’m the loser, hence I choose to be more active, happier and more stable even you left me! But in my bottom heart, there is a voice say that I hope to meet you again even you are the betrayer!!!

Due to the failure in the past, I am not going to be sincere to any kind of relationship! I knew my true happiness not yet reach, and even it is reach, I also choose to ignore. The main reason is I lost my confident in love life already.

I’m admitting that I can’t manage to open my heart again, to allow myself to enjoy love again!

As a result, when someone told me,
‘Your watch already stops, how can you be happy with it? Then how can you enjoy your happiness?’

Absolutely correct!
Why I only awake after someone’s reminded? How can a stop watch bring me to the happiness path? My time already paused, how can the happiness that belonged to me come and find me?

I’m the one who reject my happiness! it was not a magician, so it can’t cross through the door and cheer up my life!Maybe now the first thing I need to do is change a new battery, recharge and start over again! It is because the happiness already comes across me!!!

posted by 悦子 at 5:09 AM

No comments :

I will follow you...