ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Monday, December 24, 2007

ただいま、マレーシャ!

After few days holiday, finally back to work and normal life......

Did nothing but just slow down the footsteps and met up with old old friend...took a breath to relax my mind, and start the future life again!

Stayed in aunt's house, had meal with mummy...sister......
there was no doubt that had our meal in aunt's house too!
Aunt is a great cook! Despite of the delicious food, but also the healthy food too......
Yummy!Yummy!Yummy!
for a long time, I never ate the tomato fried rice from her, however I got to taste it during the trip!

What's life?
C'est La Vie.
This is the answer......
A normal and simple life means a lot for everybody!

No comments :

I will follow you...