ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shaked along the way...

sometimes you just can't avoid the bad luck, just like what happened on me this morning, while I was on my way to the office!

I did my responsibity as a polite driver even in the bumper to bumper situation. However it is true that if you're in the bad luck!
Two motorcyclists rushed their ways on the road, twisting here and there, and yet finally met up their destination!
They bang each other and caused my smart hubby injured too!!!
My hubby's body beig scratched few obvious scars!!!!

When I heard the bang sound, I was in the shocked! Never think twice, I put the double signals and stopped my hubby at the road side!
I can't find any injure at that moment but my heart really got the shocked...seemed like taking my breath away......
all along the way to office, my heart just beating abnormally......

anyhow, it seemed to be calm again!
just I felt little bit of heartache since my hubby's outlook being hurt even through that was not my fault!!!

:(

No comments :

I will follow you...