ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're not soloist!

Although I don’t know music at all, that’s one thing I managed to involve myself in the music world----I do enjoy myself in the world of listening!

A wonderful musician maybe an excellent soloist, that’s definitely a truth! However not every soloist able to be a member in an orchestra, don’t you agree?

Everyone is unique in their own, we maybe able to be ourselves easily, but it’s hard for us to be puzzled up with others people. We have our egos which no one can easily beating down, no matter how you denied, we are independent unit!

In an orchestra, that’s no point that a talent performer to be perform alone since that’s no tacitly between any single ego performer!
All we need is the cooperation between every member in the orchestra team, no the existence of individualistic.

And I learned that living in the lonely world might be suite for us to think deeply, but the cooperation among the human beings also has its important way to make our life meaningful!

No comments :

I will follow you...