ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sunday's battle!



Know to cherish what is with me in the present, cause I hate to have regret!!!


I know tomorrow is a lovely sunday for everybody, but I'm not sure whether that will be mine or not.

Finally brave up myself to decide what I'm gonna to do for my future.
And it definitely depends on the guts from friends!

"What you waiting for to own your happiness?"
"Don't ever think that everything can easily come back to you, honey!"
"Come on!Do what you do!No matter what kind of outcome will appear, at least you try your part!"
"You definitely will regret if you never try you best now!"

I got all these encourage words and I just keep on dragging the time...the decision...
and yet now I decide and SUNDAY is the day!

Heart beat abnormally... ... ... ...

The only thing I able to do now is prepare myself for any result will turn out!
Then it'll make me more easier for me to accept it by tomorrow!!!


In the name of god, I pray for myself!

No comments :

I will follow you...