ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Friday, February 06, 2009

Summarising these few days......

starting work after a long break from CNY, so busy with all the things...works+study+hospital+and of cause sick too!

all these made me finally being beaten by the virus and i forced to surrender myself!

i need to call a break! for myself, and for my life......sometime it really doesn't worth it if you too emphasized on one thing and finally the thing dissappointed you again and again......
hence, wake up from the belief, is a good sign!

;)

well, the only great thing i found during the week was the final result my dearest mummy! finally after 2 years of trouble and worries, i can relax my mind and emotion, and of cause can be more freedom in my life... not to let go any responsibility but just add a little bit more of MYSELF!

on thurs, i did some crazy things...though i m in such a tiring and not feeling well condition, i still accompanied mummy for the whole, stayed at hospital till noon, my turn to get injection though eventually never did it......took mummy for lunch, late afternoon watched a show--UNDERWORLD, rushed to the night market for dinner, and finally reached grandma's house...and we had another show at night....

such a busy day ya!
but so long never met mummy, this is the only thing i can do for her though i m so tired!
luckily 2 shows we watched really a good show...vampire show also my favourite meanwhile i love the actress for LOOKING FOR A STAR--SHU QI.

i definitely never want to miss any show which regarding about vampire! cause i'm just so fond in it! ;)

this weekend also will be busy for me....cause need for a reunion since a far distance friend back to visit us, we for sure will attend the gathering, look for another memorable meeting!

CNY over, a brand new start waiting for everybody...hope you guys happy with your long period holiday and look forward a bright future!

No comments :

I will follow you...