ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Sunday, March 13, 2011

Post 311...

Today was just the second day after the 311 earthquarke in Japan...and I never went go today since it was just really so tired for the last two days, no matter in the physical or mental way.

Al though it was really so tired for me to recall back, but I think that I should leave some paths in it before I really forgot everything...
I stayed at Kanagawa on March 9 and 10 where I can meet up my friend, Haru san. On March 11 morning, Haru's mum just sent me to the Yokohama town which I had another meeting with my previous Japanese sensei, Yamamoto sensei and two other friends from Malaysia, Ume san and Siew Mei san. I did find back my memories about SSEAYP program in Yokohama port with okasan before I actually to continue my further meeting.

I met sensei and friends around one something and continued our path in Chinatown, Yokohama to have our lunch. Then we continue to look around Yokohama as Yamamoto sensei became our tour guide to show us the beauty of the port city. While we headed our way to the small mountain, we felt the shake and my friends still wondered maybe they were just too tired and felt dizzy due to the energy used, however I saw many peoples ran out from the building whereas nobody was screamed. Then, we knew the disaster was coming as everyone was listening the radio, checking the news through cell phone, contacting friends or families to get latest information etc. Yamamoto sensei predicted the shake we had experienced in Yokohama was around level 5, and it was really accurate after we saw the news.

Tsunami alert being heard and we unable to close to the bay area, and many things we need to cancel and even the shopping mall also being closed! The railways all stopped and the most troublesome part was how are we going to back Tokyo as we need to continue our next day schedule...traffic jam everywhere, no other method to back and finally we had a place to stay, sensei's place. We were just so thankful towards sensei! Before we reached sensei's place, one more thing I need to emphasize is we did walk around three hours in the chilly night, but I still felt we were so lucky and blissful enough to experience all these......

For my case, I checked the mail and knew that the conference being cancel, but we were having the meeting gathering for those who already reach Tokyo. And I was so lucky to meet them although I might be late to reach the place (Seibu-Chicibu, Saitama area, which quite far away from Tokyo, I took 2 hours to reach there!)! It was really a meaningful meaning though we cannot have the chance to share the opinions about academic, but who knows future maybe we have the chance again. Then, finally I reached my room in Tokyo at last, everyone seemed so tension and panic, but I was just too tired and wanted to get into my bed as soon as possible...and I did so after settled down; well, I really slept until 11am for this morning, amazing happening for me!!!

In fact, I still can feel the small shake in the sleeping time, and I knew that actually caused the peoples felt so tense and nervous in it......as a human being, we really can't predict too much and even we do so, nobody can knows it exactly what is happening next; so just let it be!

I hope for nothing but everyone just be tough to face any happening in your life...and the most important thing is NEVER GIVE UP!

I will follow you...