ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Monday, March 07, 2011

Reading & Walking around

Few days never post anything at here, seemed like lack of something in the memory...so I got hurry up to record one or two words before I totally forgot everything!

Last Friday, I had a chance to visit the headquarter of Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) Japan. Furthermore, had a short meeting with Mr. Tanigaki, the president of LDP too. Then, my friend, Masakuni, brought me had a tour in the building, found out and learnt many new things! Thank you so much, Kunisan!

The next stop will be the House of Representative, Japan. Again Kunisan helped me a lot to ensure me had the chance to visit the excited place of Japan! The stones, the rocks, the rooms, the buildings, the system, the peoples, and so on just fine and fit in their positions and the running of the country basically come from this place as it is the place the policies of the country being approved and announced!

Saturday, I just had a date with France friend, Elsa to look around of the OLD TOKYO, Ueno and Asakusa. We just hanged around by foot and never realised that the Nippori, Uguisudani, Ueno stations were just so near and we did find lots of traditional places! We got a 192 years old shop, HABUTAE, and we just entered to have our historical breakfast. The journey continued as we walked around and get to know many interesting and meaningful places.

No rushing, no time limit, no noisy sharing, we had nothing but just followed our heart to search the soul of OLD TOKYO through the paths, the streets, the foods, the peoples etc......and we reached AMEYOKO, a similar place like Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You can get whatever you want with the nice price at here! Our stomach called us to grab something before we moved on and here we reached a Japanese style restaurant, we got our lunch, UNAGI DON there. The portion just big enough and I think I got to exercise and swim more after my field trip at here.

Sunday morning, Kunisan brought me to Tokyo Metropolitan Central Library which is really useful for me! I knew the way to get there and just visit it anytime...in fact, the information really fit what'm I searching for...
;)
Then someone really surprised me! Machi san was coming to meet me up! WAU, so touching! We had lunch together and chit-chat......After the full meal, switched our point to YOYOGI park and this is a place which famous for cherry blossom! I supposed have the chance to see it at the end of this March! According to Machi san, we can find any kind of people in Yoyogi park which quite confused me at once. But finally I understand the meaning whereas I saw peoples dancing, singing, speech practice, playing baseball, badminton, flying kite, etc at there......
Really interesting and weird place too!

I visited Meijijingu too. Prayed at there but wished nothing, well I don't really keen to wish anything as I knew I'm happy and blissful right now......
Kunisan and Machi san did bring me to Harajuku famous street, Takeshimaya...I was not so sure the name, but it sounded something like this. I got to admit I'm old enough, or maybe I'm not that type of shopping holic, so I just felt OMG while we passed through it.
Well, three of us felt so and maybe we no longer teen anymore!

After said Sayonara with Machi san, we headed our way to Kunisan's house. I met his parents, his brother, and his fiancee too! Not many peoples met her before and I'm the FPY (foreign PY). Really a nice meeting with them and we really had a nice chat! The foods really delicious and I did feel the warm-hearted from them, so touch for me as the weather is so chilly in this big city while I was alone at here...they really made me felt I'm at home!

Last but not the least, the one I should thanks for is Kunisan!!! DOUMO DOUMO DOUMO......


PS: and I found out Kunisan's birthday is falling same day with my beloved mummy's. ;)

No comments :

I will follow you...