ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Thursday, August 02, 2007

feeling hopeless......


my mood just like the sunset...without hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


second day in august, 2007, i'm in a shock after received a call.

maybe the God tend to challenge my life and my patience......

it just so hopeless for me whenever I think about the news.............
i'm alone all the way.................

i always thought i'm tough enough to encounter everything in life, however it is not true when it really happen......
i can feel my body tremble in the fear............shaking all the time...............

but how can i overcome it?
how?
why?

who can really appear and help me out from the struggle?

i'm really scared...a fearsome mind suddenly appeared...............how about the death??????????

what kind of the worst situation will occur????????????????????suffering?painful?worry?
or die?

why god can't just let me own a simple and harmless life??????

i want to cry.
i want to be useless.
i want to surrender.
i want to run.

can i just be a lamster???????
i wish i can do that.

No comments :

I will follow you...