ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The only thing you left!



When I looked back the calendar and the photos we took together, I found time did over in a moment!
Nobody can chase it back,
Nobody can call it stop,
Nobody can gap it in hand,
Cause it is TIME!!!

It was a year ago and now you already started a new life in another new place!

How is your life?
How is your day?
How are you?

Too many words I tend to tell you but left nothing when I face to face with you!
Now finally cannot meet you up...then it was too late!

for so long and for so short...our life!
Time is always fair to everybody, it just I let the chance slipped away!

What's the meaning of SOUL MATE?
Now I probably knew that you are the one which healing my soul all this while!

I knew human cannot promise any further in the future, but the only thing I can do is appreciate the feeling of mine and let the GOD decide all the things!

Cause I know this is the only thing I can do now and able to do now!!!

No comments :

I will follow you...