ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Sunday, September 09, 2007

My buddy no longer single!!!

Time really passed!!!
Can't even manage to think about too many things,then my buddy told me that he is going to marry 9th of September.

Suprising!
Shock!
Wau!

He's always not mature at all in my eyes and yet now he is going to be other people's husband!
How incredible it is!

Anyhow, I'm happy with the news also since this friend will be more stable and mature in the future time!
No matter you want to accept or not, marriage mean that you are no longer alone, you need to be burden someone's life!
Like it or not, when you decide to go along the road of marriage, you got to realise you already a family man or woman, the responible are there already!!!

I knew it was worth it even though I rushed back all the way from KL.
It was a far journey but I knew I need to attend and sent you my sincere blessing... ...

The only thing I want to say,

'Be courage in every decision that you already made, no turning back and the only thing you got to understand is WALK TILL THE END'

Happy marry, my dear buddy!!!

No comments :

I will follow you...