ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Tuesday, June 10, 2008

July comes again!

wondered whether the weather understood what is happening in my bottom heart......

it's moping...
it's melancholy...
and the most important is BLUE!

another july comes again...
looked through blogs, and realised that the day comes again!

peoples here and there,
life come and go,
and I still remained as who I am.

do i changed?
do i move further or backward?

i confuse with my situation already!

Been a year I put you under my pillow with the method runaround.

i always like that, any unsolved thing happened, i will ignore it...
your unsolved case is I don't want to admit that you are no longer with us.
hence, I, chose to ignore, pretending that you're still around and fighting for your own future......

my life energy seemed stunned already?!
but i still finding my way to reach out the rainbow!

eager to visit you in july...
but the reality sometimes can't allow us to be free in plenty of things, right?

why i still not yet prepared to let you go?
frankly say, we both not the close type friend, but then the reason for me to can't put down just so amazing?
positive way or negative way?

it was just a maze......

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

七月。。。。。

难叫你不牵挂,因那月对我来说也挺有意思的。

看来那是属于我们爱情的月份。

我们就各自带着他继续我们的旅程吧。。。。

况且,你的背景音乐能引导我们如戏吧,hehe。

悦子 said...

拜托!不是爱情啦!!!!你的脑袋只有这个情感哦?!
哈哈哈。。。。。

那是一个朋友。。。离开了

I will follow you...