ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Thursday, September 25, 2008

「犬と私の10の約束」映画

This is the Japan movie regarding a dog and its master.
it definitely full of sentimental and also touching many peoples heart......

now, let us be INU(dog) for a while, what kind of promises you want with your master?

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?
THE SINCERE things that a dog would say......
Here there are,......

1. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

请给予我时间了解你,想从我身上获得的。

2. Place your trust in me. It's crucial to my well-being.

请相信我!那就是我的幸福。

3. Be aware that however your treat me I'll never forget it.

我将永不忘记你对我的种种。

4. Before you scold me for being lazy,ask yourself if something might be bothering me.

当我不听话时,请先想一想是不是有些事情困扰着我。

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words,I do understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

和我说说话。就算我听不懂你的言语,但是我能够感觉到你说话的声音。

6. Remember before you beat me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but that i choose not to bite you.

记得吗?曾经你打过我,当时我有是有伤害你的尖牙,但是我选择不咬你!


7. Take care of me when I get old.

当我年老时,请照顾我!

8. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I have only you.

你有工作、娱乐、朋友。但是,我只有你。

9. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me.

我的生命大概有10年到15年。所以,任何的分离,于我而言,都是痛苦的。

10. Go with me on difficult journey. Everthing is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you.

当我死的时候,请将我留在身边,因为希望你能记得我。请记得,我一直爱你。

No comments :

I will follow you...