ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back to Tokyo...

Eight more days in Japan and finally I'm leading my way to back to the capital city, Tokyo at this late evening. Well, it's kind of tired after a week away from the city and apart from the decent study I should done it in this field trip; however I was just really want to take a break after a packed schedule and the biggest disaster in the world happened in my life.

Four days in Osaka with aimless but just met up with few friends which never meet up after the youth program at two years ago. In fact, the only meaningful thing I did during the stay at Osaka shall be visited the Osaka Castle and Kyoto one day trip under the guidance of a friend. Maybe the age is coming and I just don't really like the busy schedule in life but the slow and relax life will be more suit for my life style. Moved from Osaka to Shizuoka, met up with friends and experienced the life style at there, the far view of Mount Fuji, hang around to chit-chat, visited the MATSU garden and the black sand, never forgot the hot spring as well. Such a relaxing and aimless life which never experienced in home country before.

The Monday was a public holiday and I got a short interview session for a municipal representative at the far away place. It might be away from the city but I did have a nice conversation with the old age representative for defensed the seat for forty years. It also gave me a chance to practice my poor Japanese as well. Nothing else should I record more than I uploaded the photos will be the most practical way to show everyone my path of recent days.

I got to stop here as I really have such a tired body after the whole day travel...
Well, that's it!

No comments :

I will follow you...