ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life is PRESENT!!!



Entering the quarter of 2013, life seemed not yet ready for the engine in future life; I supposed I, myself need a boost up energy for the New Year.

A full year for me to say goodbye to my beloved cousin, Hao, and half year again for me to let go the farewell for my lovely nanny, EMMA. It really SHOCKS man!
I admitted I never and never let go of myself from those sorrows, but so what for that?

Nobody is going to set any time limitation for someone to walk across the grief and the pain!
Nobody manages to feel the same like what I felt unless you too experienced the lost before!
Nobody is going to give up any life though I decided to miss them and love them always in my heart and my daily life!

I’m not the pessimistic, even things happened in these couple years really challenged my emotion and body to be stay strong and firm in dealing all these.
Huh, that’s life, isn’t it? Life always moves forward and it always do even the ups and downs happened in daily time.

I appreciated the moment I can be sad and sorrow. It allows me to love more towards my life and families.
I appreciated the obstacles happened to me for these thirty years and I do feel grateful to those were hurt and harm me before.
Cause all these happenings built up the PRESENT me!
This PRESENT encouraged me to cherish and appreciate PRESENT instead of PAST and FUTURE. In fact, none of us manage to grasp these three matters, can we? We understand it clearly and the only thing we can maybe engage with maybe just simply the PRESENT!

No PAST for me, as it had happened, pointless to look back;
No FUTURE for me, as it still an unknown, aimless to catch or to hold;
I do love the PRESENT!
Love my breath, my body, my soul every moment I still alive…open the eyes daily with grateful heart, close my eyes with peaceful mind, it is not an easy task but I do want to continue the plan.















Join me? ;)
Wish you all the best and love you!



No comments :

I will follow you...