ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Friday, June 21, 2013

A Gift of Life! 生命的礼物!

A gift of LIFE
What a beautiful and wonderful term which bring a human alive once again!
If you want to know more, just click in...who knows you might be the savior for many peoples!

Always thought I did my registration during my secondary school, but then I just realized I only did it during my university time...ops...kind of embarrassed for those received the wrong information from me. ;)
Never realized that time passed so fast, and I'm the donor for almost a decade. The below picture (left side is the old version) taken fresh while a friend asked me the procedure to become a part of them. Amazing!!! The National Transplant Resource Centre need to upgrade themselves as well to follow the newly development of society. The new version of donor's card is totally in a brand new look while it no longer positioning in thin plastic and laminate status. Meanwhile it is a real card like the bank card (I didn't have the latest version but then I got it from website and probably you can check it out.) which the difference is obvious to recognize.



I did play my role to spread the organ donation message to my beloved families, friends and surroundings. It always like a sharing instead of the forcing action to the familiars.
Why did a teen decide to join the donor pledger ten years ago? Supposingly that was the age enjoying and wasting the young days...
In fact, I was wondering as well. Perhaps teens always love to be unique and to be special during the adolescent period, I might be in the trend as well...or in fact I unable to list down the reason for the decision at that young age too.
However, I will never regret to my decision and furthermore I improve the level to other donations as well. Regarding the upgrading part, might be show some sharings in latter post. ;p
LIFE is never an easy journey and everyone of us knows that well. Though it might not be easy, in fact it never be too hard if we take it seriously and easily. My quote of life just a peanut quote: LIVE in PRESENT! For sure, I'm not saying that I'm the expert to be so easy going in obstacles of life, at least I'm in the process of learning to LIVE in PRESENT. The principle never allow us to be ignored or neglected our present life, but to cherish every single moment we live on.
Good health, Good mood, Good heart.
Everything is on the trend and provide the best 'body outfit' for the needy. This is my motto.
I would say it this is my reason for the decision I made ten years back.

vivir por ahora
vivir en el presente



No comments :

I will follow you...