ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life is LIVE!

Here come September! The month for our family member formally resident in Malaysia, welcome babe Lynette! For sure, we will have a small but great welcome party for you, keep your mood await for that!

Life is never easy all these while.
For Cher, many challenges and obstacles appear and exist, luckily re-adjust the mood to calm and peace mode. I got to stand firm and realized one truth is face it and solve it step by step. It’s impossible for me to walk away and ignore all the problems.

Two things that disturbed my mind lately refer to the future and the study. But I got my strength and energy back again due to the awake calling from the pre-lost. Holding too tight and forcing too hard within myself and thus pushed into the stage of soreness and mist. When I read again what I walked through two years ago, so silly am I for struggling those mild problems.

Nothing is more important than I’m still alive!!!
Nothing is more important that I’m still breath!!!

So why should I so fear and scare for problems exist?
Live it fruitfully in daily life!


万歳!万歳!万歳!
何でも恐れていないです!!!

1 comment :

KC LAM said...

お元気ですか?

I will follow you...