ようこそ!自由の世界。

ここに私の空ですよ!
ここに多分大きくなかった、でも特別の世界です。
ここに悦子の自由の空だ!

YES! YES! YES!
yOU are stepping into a freedom world, without border......
AnD this is my place---- ETSUKO home!




Tuesday, July 03, 2007

you left us...finally!

745am...tuesday,3rd July 2007.
I get the news that you left us finally.

i'm just on my way to office...messy in mind......but still need to focus in driving cause i knew life is appreciable......

i want to yell out,
i want to cry out,
i want to say out,

but nothing i can do!
but i just knew that i'm really not in the condition today!!!

last saturday you just appeared in my mind cause i'm just thought of your leaving!!!
the thing that i never thought was i really lost you after two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how i angry to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss you my friend!
i miss you my friend!

1 comment :

Blue Tulip Garden said...

Etsuko-san,

I'm sorry to hear that althought I don't know him/her.

Ogenki de ne.... kimochi wa yoku wakaru........

Riko

I will follow you...